Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Beef Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese beef curry recipe. To make japanese beef curry you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Beef Curry:
- Get of beef cube.
- Provide of potato (dice).
- Get of carrot (dice).
- Get of yellow onion (thin stripes).
- Get of apple (grated).
- Get of Japanese Curry Sauce mix (92 g).
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take of Water.
Instructions to make Japanese Beef Curry:
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pressure cooker..
- Add onion and cook until translucent..
- Add beef and cook until it turn brown..
- Add all the vegetables..
- Add water until it covers all the ingredients..
- Close the lid and cook with pressure cooker for min. 20 minutes (depend on your pressure cooker).
- Open the pressure cooker lid and set to the low heat..
- Break the curry mix into chunks and add in. Stir well..
- Add tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar and grated apple. Mix well..
- Simmer until the sauce thickens. Ready to serve with rice or noodle..
If you find this Japanese Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.