Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Radish Leaf Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish Leaf Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish leaf soup recipe. You can cook radish leaf soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Radish Leaf Soup:
- Use 4 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut in half.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots, peeled and cut in half.
- Take 1 of chicken or vegetable stock cube.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Use of As needed, Water.
- Prepare of Large bunch of radishes leaves.
- Prepare 2 of onions, peeled and cut in half.
- Use of Olive oil, a good drizzle.
- Provide 300 g of tin of cooked white beans, including liquid.
Instructions to make Radish Leaf Soup:
- Prepare all the vegetables and add to a saucepan along with the stock cube and salt. Fill with enough water to cover all..
- Bring to the boil, cover with lid and allow to fully cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Allow to cool down 30-60 minutes. Drizzle a good amount of olive oil, add the cooked beans and blend it all together until it becomes creamy and smooth..
- If it's too thick add some more water and mix. If it's too tin add the rest of the tin, blend again and then bring the pan to boiling point again..
- Add the leaves and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the leaves are wilted. (I cooked it a little longer than 10 minutes as the leaf stalks were quite hard).
- Check seasoning and serve..
If you find this Radish Leaf Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.