Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon chicken & potato oven bake recipe. To make lemon chicken & potato oven bake you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake:
- Get 8 of chicken thighs/drumsticks, with skin and bone.
- Prepare 750 g of Jersey Royal new potatoes, washed but not peeled. Cut into halves unless small.
- Provide 1 of red onion, sliced.
- Provide 2 of red peppers, deseeded and sliced.
- Use 1 of large lemon, juice of.
- Provide 250 ml of olive oil.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Use 150 ml of dry white wine.
- You need 1 of red chili, sliced (I leave seeds in).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Get 2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 7 or electric equivalent (180C if Circotherm)..
- Arrange chicken portions, potatoes, onion and peppers in an oven-proof dish..
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and crushed garlic together and pour evenly over the chicken, potatoes, onion and peppers..
- Mix the rosemary, thyme, oregano, cumin, sea salt and pepper together and “cast” it like seed evenly over the chicken and potatoes..
- Pour the wine gently over all. Gently turn the chicken and potatoes so that all sides are moist. The chicken pieces should end up on top, skin-side upwards..
- Distribute the chili, chili flakes and paprika evenly over all..
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, then increase the heat to Gas Mark 8 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 190C) and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until both chicken and potatoes are cooked..
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve onto hot plates. Accompaniments are not needed but some roasted Mediterranean vegetables and/or a crusty roll go well – however, this is a pretty substantial meal in itself..
If you find this Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.