Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out many items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup for the soul recipe. To make chicken soup for the soul you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- You need 250 gr of chicken (cut in pieces).
- Get 500 ml of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 of big red onions (crushed).
- Use 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Take 1 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- Get 3 stalks of celery (thinly chopped.
- Use 3 stalks of spring onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 200 gr of carrots (finely chopped).
- Take 200 gr of cabbage (chopped).
- Take 200 gr of green beans (chopped).
- You need 200 gr of potatoes (diced).
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- In a medium pot, pour 500 ml of chicken broth, add in the chicken. Boil until the chicken is half cooked, approximately time is 20 mins. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a small pan, sauté the crushed garlic, red onions and crushed white pepper. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Pour all the mixed ingredients into the chicken broth, followed by the diced potatoes. After 3 mins, add in the carrots. Stir occasionally for about 10 mins.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, celery and spring onion. Season generously with salt. Simmer down the heat and let it cook for about 3 mins. Then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
If you find this Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.