Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken potato bake recipe. To make cheesy chicken potato bake you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks.
- Take 5-6 of red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly.
- Use 1 lb of shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer.
- Take 1 cup of water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it.
- You need of Olive oil for browning chicken.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top..
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.