Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can have enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas:
- Provide of quick yummy dinner.
- You need 15 of corn tortillas.
- Provide 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Salsa con queso dip.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cheese of choice on top.
- Take 1 can of Enchalida sauce.
Steps to make Enchiladas:
- Brown beef, onion in pan add additional ingredients simmer 10 mins and scoop into shells place in pan ends down Pour enchilada sauce on top cook 25 mins in oven. Take out add cheese on top place back in until melted. Serve with Spanish rice and fresh salad.
- Preheat oven 350° add sauce on top bake 25 min then add cheese on top until melted..
If you find this Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.