Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Get 1 of medium potato peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green pease.
- Take 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of white beans boiled and drained or use can.
- Get 2 (14 ounce) of cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes.
- You need 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Use 1 cup of pasta.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes..
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.