Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy, chippy, bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy, chippy, bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy, chippy, bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy, chippy, bread recipe. You can cook cheesy, chippy, bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy, chippy, bread:
- Take 700 g of bread dough (ready-made).
- Get 100 g of cheese simba chips.
- Use 100 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 packet of cheesy potato bake powder.
- Take 200 ml of full cream milk.
Instructions to make Cheesy, chippy, bread:
- Crush the chips and grate the cheese and mix half the cheese together with the chips.
- Break the dough apart into smaller pieces and roll in the cheese and chips. Then put in an oiled oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Mix the potato bake powder with the milk and pour over the bread.
- Put in the oven for 50-60 minutes until fully fluffed up and use a toothpick to test if the dough is cooked through.
- Let cool, pull apart and serve.
If you find this Cheesy, chippy, bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.