Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with black pepper sauce recipe. To cook beef steak with black pepper sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- Prepare 200 gr of beef steak.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need of Dry herbs.
- Use of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- Bring the steak to room temperature. Season with salt, black pepper, dry herbs and let sit about 30 minutes..
- Slice onion into small pieces (would taste better if they are smaller than the ones in this picture. I did this a bit clumsily today^^).
- Add olive oil into the frying pan. Fry each side of the steak in 90 seconds. Transfer the steak to a cutting board..
- Reuse the pan that was used to fry steak. Add garlic and onion to simmer, add a teaspoon of sugar to make garlic and onion have a beautiful colour. Add 2 teaspoons of black pepper and soy sauce to simmer into sauce. To make the sauce glaze, add 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch (or corn starch).
- Drizzle the sauce over the steak..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.