Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Punjabi mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Punjabi mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi mutton curry recipe. You can cook punjabi mutton curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Punjabi mutton curry:
- Take 250 gms of Mutton pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 of Cardamoms.
- Take 4-5 of Cloves.
- You need 2 sticks of Cinnamon.
- Use 1-2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Punjabi mutton curry:
- Clean and wash mutton pieces. Drain water and keep it aside. Heat oil in a fry pan. Add cardamom, cloves, cinnamons and bay leaves. Saute for a minute. Add finely chopped onion and salt. Saute till the onion turns light brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell disappears. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Combine well and add mashed tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes turn pulpy and oil separates out from the masala..
- Add the mutton pieces and mix well. Cook in medium flame for 4 to 5 mins, stirring once in a while. Add yogurt and mix well. Cook further for 4 to 5 minutes more. Now add 2 cups of water. Stir well. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves..
- Add garam masala powder and mix well. Transfer the masala into the pressure cooker and pressure cook for 4 whistles and simmer for 10 to 12 mins. Once the pressure turns off, combine gently. Punjabi Mutton Masala is ready..
If you find this Punjabi mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.