Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked fish tacos recipe. You can cook easy baked fish tacos using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- Take of For the tacos:.
- Prepare 2 of large flounder fillets (top portion preferably and skinned).
- Take of Blackening or Cajun seasoning of choice… Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic works great and is my favorite.
- Provide of Flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Take 2 of limes.
- You need of Cilantro.
- Get of Avocado.
- Use of Green onions.
- Use of Cheese of Choice: I used Kraft mozzarella.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- Provide of salt & pepper.
- Use of For the black beans:.
- Get 1 (20 oz) of can of black beans drained but not rinsed.
- Get 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno seeded and finely diced.
- Use 2 of small yellow peppers seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth approx. 1 cup (you can substitute water).
Instructions to make Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Prepare your fish by rinsing it and patting it dry. Make sure there are no bones and season both sides liberally with seasoning blend. Place on baking sheet and set aside..
- Dice your tomato and place in a bowl. Add the zest of one lime. Cut lime in half and add the juice of one half to the tomato. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and stir. Set this aside to marinade for a bit..
- Place fish in oven. Cooking times vary depending on the size of your filets. Mine took about 20 minutes because they were really thick. The fish is done when it flakes easily in the middle with a fork..
- While the fish cooks. Heat a pot over medium heat. Add your olive oil. Then add the onions, peppers, and garlic. Saute until soft. Next add your cumin paprika and black beans. Stir well to combine. Add just enough liquid (chicken broth or water) to cover the beans. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let simmer on low until fish is done. *note: if you want a little extra kick you can add some chipotle powder..
- When fish is done remove from oven and place on a pan to cool. If you leave it on the hot pan you just cooked on it will continue to cook even though it's out of the oven. Break it into chunks for the tacos..
- Wrap your tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm while you prepare the rest of the garnishes..
- Chop a good bunch of cilantro and stir this in with the tomato and lime. Chop your avocado and squeeze some lime juice over (using the other half of your lime from earlier.) Chop some green onions. Slice the 2nd lime for serving..
- Remove your tortillas. Turn oven off and turn the heat off from beans. Now your ready to build your tacos!.
- I start with the cheese first. Then the fish. Next I pile on the toppings..
If you find this Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.