Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus recipe. To cook oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Take 1 of Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz).
- You need of Asparagus trimmed.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take of Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend.
Steps to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil..
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.).
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan..
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy..
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy..
If you find this Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.