Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango and Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango and Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango and chicken curry recipe. You can cook mango and chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Get 3 of chicken breasts chopped up.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mango powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need of Chopped up fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 of green mango (get one which isn’t too ripe).
- You need 1 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Get 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- Provide 3 cloves of fresh chopped garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pink salt.
Steps to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Put a pan on the stove on medium heat, add a teaspoon of ghee and start to brown off the chicken. After about 5 minutes add the salt and all the spices – cook off for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, stir well and cover.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with rice or quinoa. We cooked some quinoa and served with that, and some fat free Greek yogurt – yum!.
If you find this Mango and Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.