Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's killer oven-baked club sub 🐷🐔🍞 recipe. To cook tex's killer oven-baked club sub 🐷🐔🍞 you only need 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞:
- You need 1 of sub roll, large hot dog roll, baguette, or even a ciabatta bun.
- Take to taste of chunks of roast chicken 🍗.
- Get to taste of Swiss cheese (I'm using mature cheddar because I'm out.
- Take 2-3 slices of smoked bacon (optional) 🐖.
- Provide 3 slices of Honey roast ham 🍖.
- Provide to taste of torn lettuce (your preference, I'm using iceberg) 🍈.
- Provide 1 of sliced or chopped (deseeded) vine ripened tomato 🍅.
- Use to taste of Thousand Island dressing.
- You need to taste of sea salt and ground black pepper to season.
- You need to taste of torn fresh flat leaf parsley (optional).
- Get to taste of smoked paprika (optional).
Steps to make Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞:
- Cook the bacon (if using, I'm using a little bit of extra ham) until almost crispy, but not quite.
- Cut the bacon (if using) into chunks with scissors and allow to cool.
- Get your other ingredients ready to go.
- Deseed the tomato and roughly chop.
- Thinly slice your cheese.
- Cut a little lettuce from the heart, then roughly tear. Don't add so much to your sandwich that it overpowers the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to a high heat.
- Slice the bread like you would a hot dog bun and line with ham. I'm using a panini-pressed ciabatta for the extra width.
- Add the bacon.
- Add the chicken then cover with cheese and a few chunks of tomato.
- Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing, add a little fresh parsley, and season with salt and pepper. I also sprinkle with smoked paprika at this point for a little heat.
- Add some more cheese, season again, and skewer the bread closed 🍢.
- Cook in the oven for a minimum of 8-10 minutes until the cheese bubbles. I'm cooking mine on a cast iron Welsh baking stone.
- The Welsh baking stone can be used in the oven like a pizza stone, for pastries, pies, and breads, or on the stove top, where they're great for cooking flat breads.
- Finish assembly by adding a little lettuce and some more tomato, then drizzling with a little more Thousand Island dressing.
- Serve as a snack or with French fries, and/or chips/potato crisps. I've also added a blob of houmous as a dip for the tortilla chips.
If you find this Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.