Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with jeera rice recipe. You can cook chicken curry with jeera rice using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice:
- Take 1 of big bowl chicken.
- Prepare of Chicken masala:.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of big onion chopped.
- Use 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corrainder powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 of Tej patta (bay leaves).
- Use 3-4 of black pepper.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of cinnamon.
- Provide 3 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken garam masala.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Take of Rice:.
- Use 2 cup of Basmati rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of jeera.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice:
- Wash chicken add curd garam masala ginger garlic paste salt and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Add oil in pressure cooker. Add spices bay leaves,cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and little jeera green chilli once get fragnant add chopped onion and saute. Once it get transculent add tomatoes and all dry masala and mix everything till oil release add chicken which we marinated and mix everything. Add cup water and close the lid and cook for 2 whistle.take it in a serving bowl and serve it.
- Wash and soak Basmati rice for 30 minutes. After that add water and boil it. once water gets boil add rice and cook 70% add lemon juice and 1 tsp of oil and strain it and keep aside.
- For rice tempering- take a pan heat it add ghee add jeera and chopped corrainder leaves. Now keep stove in medium flame and add cooked basmati rice and off the flame.and serve it in a plate.
- Serve chicken curry with jeera rice and onion salad…
If you find this Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.