Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Prepare of Chicken pieces(full chicken).
- Prepare 2 of large finely chopped tomatoes.
- Use Tablespoon of ginger & garlic paste.
- Use Tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare Tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 2 of royco cubes.
- Use Teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/8 cup of white vinegar.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Mix well everything, including tomatoes and let it rest for 20 minutes. After the wait heat oil in a wok then add this mixture..
- 2. In a blender add 4 roughly chopped red onions..
- 3. Blend till you get this paste..
- 4. In a pan heat some oil then pour the onion puree. Cook stirring occasionally until it turns brown. Also keep adding oil if it starts to stick at the bottom.
- 5. Cook the chicken covered for the first10 minutes then cook uncovered until the broth thickens. Add a tablespoon of tomato paste and stir well. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- 6. Now add the onions and mix..
- 7. This is what to expect..
- 8. Add dhania..
- 9. Serve with the starch of your choice. ENJOY!!.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.