Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal: chicken curry 2.0 with noodles recipe. You can cook student meal: chicken curry 2.0 with noodles using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles:
- You need 150 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces.
- Get of Curry Paste (blend it well);.
- Get 30 g of Shallots.
- Use 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 20 g of Red Chilli.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get of For Curry Broth;.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take as needed of Salt to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get of Thickener (mix well in a bowl);.
- Get 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Get of For Final Dish;.
- You need 200 g of Noodles (cooked, strained and ready for use).
- Get 50 g of Carrots (cut like french fries).
- Get 50 g of French Beans (cut lengthways).
- Use 20 g of Spring Onions (garnish).
Instructions to make Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles:
- Cook the Curry Paste; Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a pot until hot. Fry the curry paste until the oil separates from the paste. Then add the chicken and cook the chicken until brown (roughly 5 minutes).
- Next add the chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Then add vinegar, sugar, thickener and reduce the liquid by 1/3. When the liquid has reduced, add vegetables (and whatever else you like really) and cook until vegetables are tender. Season with salt..
- Then add the thickener and mix well. Add in the cooked noodles, garnish with spring onions and serve..
If you find this Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.