Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to katsu curry recipe. You can have katsu curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Katsu Curry:
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Sesame seeds.
- Use 100 g of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of Oil for shallow frying.
- Use of For the curry:.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Use 4 of large garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- You need 1 of large carrot.
- Prepare 1 of small apple.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white miso paste.
- You need 4 tablespoons of curry powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of white wine or rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Katsu Curry:
- Sauté onions and garlic in a little vegetable oil..
- Add the ginger, carrots, apple curry powder and garam masala. Stir and fry for a couple more minutes..
- Add the music paste to a cup of hot water and mix into the pan..
- Simmer for 15 minutes, then blend with a hand blender until a smooth sauce. Add the soy, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. If the sauce is too thick add a little more water..
- Cover the bottom of a frying pan with the oil and heat it up so it's nice and hot..
- Cover a slice of sweet potato/ aubergine with flour, then dip into the beaten egg and then cover completely with the seed and breadcrumb mix. Add to the pan and repeat. Fry each slice until golden brown on both sides..
- Slice the sweet potato and aubergine into 0.5 cm thick slices..
- Season the flour and add to a large plate. Put breadcrumbs and sesame seeds onto another plate. Beat the egg and put it nearby..
- Serve with rice and/or a simple salad..
If you find this Katsu Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.