Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spare Ribs Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spare Ribs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spare Ribs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spare ribs curry recipe. To cook spare ribs curry you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spare Ribs Curry:
- You need 250 grams of Pork ribs.
- Provide 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Crushed Ginger.
- Get 5 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Get 3 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red Chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Indian Meat Masala of any brand.
- You need 1 medium of Ghost pepper(optional).
- Get 1 dash of Salt to taste.
Instructions to make Spare Ribs Curry:
- Cut the ribs into bite size pieces wash it and throw it in a pressure cooker.
- Chop the onion roughly and mix it with the meat, pour a little water and place the pressure cooker on medium flame..
- When the water begins to boil add the black pepper and the ginger paste, keep a pinch of ginger paste for later.
- Keep stirring, now add the vinegar and the soy sauce.
- Add the cumin powder and salt.
- Crush the garlic in a mortar pastel, keep a little for later(just a pinch) and add the rest to the pressure cooker.
- Now add the turmeric and the red chili powder.
- Add the Ghost pepper (optional) and the Meat Masala.
- Close the lid and pressure cook it for 10-12 whistles.
- Remove the lid after 10 – 12 whistles and cook till the oil separates. Adjust the saltiness according to your taste..
- Garnish with the crushed ginger and garlic that we kept aside earlier.
- Serve it with steamed rice. Enjoy.
If you find this Spare Ribs Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.