Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French bean and soya nuggets curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French bean and soya nuggets curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French bean and soya nuggets curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french bean and soya nuggets curry recipe. You can cook french bean and soya nuggets curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French bean and soya nuggets curry:
- Get 100 gms of soya chunks.
- You need 50 gm of french bean.
- Take 1/2 of capsicum.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot and sweet sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 cup of refined oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 2 tbsp of maida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of honey (optional).
Instructions to make French bean and soya nuggets curry:
- Boil soya chunks and squeeze excess water.. add to a big bowl… add 1/4 tsp salt, pepper, chilli powder, cornflour and maida… mix all well.. if required add a little water to make a sticky batter to coat all soya chunks. Then let it rest for 5 mins and deep fry in batches.. and keep aside.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a wok /kadhai… add garlic, curry leaves and chopped chillies and saute, add thick sliced onions and french beans cook for 2-3 mins then add sliced capsicum.. mix all well lower the flame, cover and let it cook for 2 min..
- When the french bean is cooked then add all the sauce and fried soya chunks to it.. add cornflour mixed in water, honey and mix all well.let it simmer for 2 mins and serve hot with roti or rice.
If you find this French bean and soya nuggets curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.