Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup recipe. You can cook cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- You need 200 g of boiled cannellini beans (or 1 can).
- Take 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need 4 slices of baguette (optional).
- Take 1 l of water used to boil the beans (or just water).
- Use 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of vegetable stock powder (or a cube).
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of cayenne pepper (or chili powder, optional).
- Provide of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower roughly in to 1- 1.5cm cube.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and saute the garlic and cauliflower in low heat. Once you get the good garlic aroma, add the baguette slices and fry both sides..
- Add water, paprika powder, soup stock, cayenne pepper and beans. Cook for 15 minutes then add the eggs. You can either drop in the whole egg or beat and pour them in evenly. Put the lid on and cook briefly(do not to over cook the eggs!). Salt & Pepper to your taste and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.