Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese stir fried chicken curry recipe. To make chinese stir fried chicken curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce (for Marinade).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (for Marinade).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Corn Flour (for Marinade).
- Get 40 g of Shallots (finely chopped).
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Use 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 70 g of Brown Mushrooms (slice thinly).
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (for stir frying).
- Use 50 g of Spring Onions (cut lengthways, garnish).
- You need of Thickener (mix well in a bowl);.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry:
- Marinade the chicken with soy sauce, cornflour and 1 Tbsp cooking oil. Let it marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a wok, heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and add half (1/2 the total amount of) the shallots, garlic and ginger. Fry them until fragrant (10 seconds). Add 1 Tbsp of curry powder and cook it until the oil separates (10 seconds). Add the chicken and fry it until brown all over (5-8 minutes). Remove and set aside..
- Add another 2 Tbsp of cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the shallots, garlic and ginger. Fry them until fragrant (10 seconds). Add the curry powder and cook it until the oil separates (10 seconds)..
- Then add the mushrooms and cook it for 1 minute. Next, add the chicken stock, vinegar and sugar. Bring it to a boil, cover with a lid and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove the lid, add the thickener and reduce the liquid by 1/3. Season with salt..
- Add the chicken to the curry and mix well. Add the spring onions and serve..
If you find this Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.