Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Massaman curry rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman curry rice recipe. You can have massaman curry rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Massaman curry rice:
- Use 1 cup of Rice – (soak them for half an hour).
- Use 1/2 cup of Spring onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2-3 of Baby corns – (finely chopped).
- Get As needed of Broccoli – florets (finely chopped).
- Provide 1/2 of Capsicum –(finely chopped).
- Provide ¼ cup of Paneer and Tofu – each (cut into small squares).
- Prepare 4-5 of mushrooms – (all finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Carrot –(finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 pieces of Dry red chillies –(deseeded and roughly cut).
- Take 1/4 cup of Tamarind pulp.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take ½ tsp of Red chilli paste – (soak two dry chillies in warm water and make a paste) or red chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander and cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red curry paste – (dissolved in two tbsp. water).
- Provide ½ cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted peanuts – . (Crushed).
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon stalk.
- Use 1, 1/2 cups of water.
Steps to make Massaman curry rice:
- Boil 6-8 cups of water with 2 tsp of salt. Add rice. Cook them on a medium flame. Keep stirring until the rice are tender. Drain the rice and keep it on the strainer for 5 minutes. Fluff with the fork. Spread them on a tray for 1 hour before you stir fry..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry paneer and tofu and take it out. In the same oil add onions and garlic paste. Fry them for few minutes..
- Add all the vegetables. Fry them for few minutes..
- In a bowl, take coconut milk. Add red curry paste, crushed peanut and lemon stalk..
- Add this to the sautéed vegetables. Add water. Add in rice and Cook till the water gets evaporated and rice are done..
If you find this Massaman curry rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.