Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana blossom/vazhaipoo/mocha curry(bangladeshi style)❤ recipe. To make banana blossom/vazhaipoo/mocha curry(bangladeshi style)❤ you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Plantain Flower.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 7-8 pieces of green chillies.
- Take 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriender powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Take of Water as required.
- Use 3 tablespoon of mustard oil.
Steps to make Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤:
- How to choose plantain Flower: Select a firm one with tightly packed petals.The Blossom should be Purplish Red in colour.Make sure it is not wilted off or decayed.If storing in a refrigerator wrap it up with a cling/plastic wrap..
- Cleaning : The Purplish Leaf like part of the Blossom is called the 'Bracts'. First, peel of the bracts, beneath these you can see a row of delicate light-yellow coloured Florets. Remove the florets and immediately soak them in an acidic water to avoid discolouration and bitterness. Continue to peel the bracts and remove the florets until you see a pale yellow coloured centre portion once the leaves become too small to peel..
- Trim the stem and discard it. Once sliced it will produce a sticky white sap. Finely chop them or cut them into the desired shape to suit your recipe and immerse it immediately in acidic water and let sit for 30 minutes to remove the bitter sap and avoid browning..
- What you need to clean are the light -yellow colour florets. We have to remove the thin sticks in the centre called Pistils and the outermost small scale like petal called Calyx. Remove the Pistils and the Calyx from the florets..
- Soak the cleaned florets in an acidic water for at least 30 minutes. Before using them rinse in cold water, drain and squeeze out excess water..
- Cooking : Wash the Mocha properly with clean water and boil it on stove.Then mash it with blunder for make a semi liquid mixchure..
- Now take a frypan,put some oil into it and heat it on a stove. Put some chopped onions and 5-6 pieces of green chillies into it and fry till the onions turns into lite brown color..
- Now put ginger garlic paste and salt into it and keep frying for 2 minutes. Put 1/2 cup water into it and put termeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriender powder. Mix them well and cook for 10 minutes..
- When the mixture of spices remains properly cooked,put the mixchure of mocha into it and Fri untill it's perfectly cooked..
- Mocha is ready to serve.Enjoy it with rice/ bread etc..
If you find this Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤ recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.