Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 2 of large onions.
- You need 1 of small garlic.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Jeera powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Clean the Chicken and marinate with all powder masala(except Garam masala) and vinegar, lemon and oil. Keep it in the fridge overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, garlic and tomatoes. Take it out and let it cool and make a paste of it.
- Heat some more oil in the pan and add the marinated chicken into it and fry till it's brown on both sides.
- Add the masala paste prepared in step 2 into the chicken and mix well.
- Add salt as per your test and cook in medium heat. Add water as needed and bring to a boil.
- Once the chicken is well cooked add garam masala and remove. Serve hot with parathas or rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.