Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for sweet mince curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect sweet mince curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sweet mince curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet mince curry recipe. To make sweet mince curry you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare sweet mince curry:
- Provide 2 of onions chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 500 grams of beef mince.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red curry paste.
- Use 2 of carrots chopped.
- Use 2 of stalks celery chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 3 cup of water or stock.
- Take 1 small of apple peeled cored chopped.
- Use 1 of banana sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of sultanas.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Get 1 of cooked medium grain rice to serve.
Instructions to make sweet mince curry:
- heat oil in a medium saucepan on high. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 4 min until tender. Add mince. Cook for 4 to 5 min breaking up lumps with the back of a spoon until browned. Stir in the red curry paste. Cook for 1 to 2 min until fragrant..
- Stir in vegetables followed by water or stock. Bring to the boil on high then reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 min until vegetables are just tender.
- mix in Apple, banana, sultanas, sugar and white vinegar. Simmer for 10 to 15 min until thickened. Serve with rice.
If you find this sweet mince curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.