Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple chutneyfor sauce or curry recipe. You can cook apple chutneyfor sauce or curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry:
- Prepare 1 4/5 kg of Apple (sour type is best).
- You need 250 grams of Raisins.
- You need 250 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Take 20 of Grapes (optional).
- Provide 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 450 grams of Brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 clove of Ginger.
- Provide 870 ml of Vinegar (apple vinegar or wine vinegar).
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
Steps to make Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry:
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and cut into quarters. Mince the onion and grate the ginger. Put the vinegar in a large saucepan, bring to the boil, and add the sugar to dissolve..
- Remove the lemon skin and squeeze. Remove the seeds and skin from the grapes and cut them in half. Put the other ingredients into the saucepan and let simmer over low heat for an hour and a half..
- Stir it occasionally, and let it simmer until the apple is creamy. Pour it into jars that have been sterilised in boiling water..
- Fasten the lid tightly, turn it upside down and let it sit overnight. When it has cooled completely, store it in the basement or the fridge. It will keep in the basement for a year..
- Lightly spread butter on a slice of bread, and add the chutney and cottage cheese for an open sandwich..
- Here's a sandwich with butter, chutney and Emmentaler..
- It's also nice with Cheddar cheese. If you leave it 2 to 3 weeks, it will lose its sourness and it will be even tastier..
- Sister recipe: tasty vegetable chutney…
- It's nice with sweet and sour pork…
If you find this Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.