Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Methi curry with vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Methi curry with vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi curry with vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi curry with vegetables recipe. To cook methi curry with vegetables you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi curry with vegetables:
- You need 1 bunch of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 2 of chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of chopped carrots.
- Provide 250 gms of chopped beans.
- Get As needed of mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of water.
- Get As needed of green chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
- Take 1 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
Instructions to make Methi curry with vegetables:
- First wash all vegetables and chopped and keep aside..
- Now boil oil in the pan. Add jeera, hing and grated ginger.for tempering..
- Put first carrots,next beans, add turmeric powder mix well. Saute over medium high heat. Few minutes later add chopped potatoes mix well. Add red chilli powder, mix well. And cover cook until the vegetables are soft..
- Now add chopped fenugreek leaves, mix well. Add amchur powder,and vinegar mix again,add black pepper powder cook until done..
- Yummy methi curry is ready..
If you find this Methi curry with vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.