Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sabz gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe. You can cook sabz gosht.(green mutton curry) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry):
- Get 500 grams of mutton.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Get 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 cup of spring onion leaves.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use of Whole garam masala:.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 5 of pepper corn.
- Get 5 of cloves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of dried red chillies.
Steps to make Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry):
- Wet grind coriander leaves,spring onion leaves and green chillies to a smooth paste.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan,add all whole garam masala mentioned above and dried red chillies,fry thinly sliced onion to golden brown..
- Add mutton,cook on high flame till water of mutton dries..
- Add turmeric powder,coriander powder,chilli powder,ginger -garlic paste and salt.Mix well.Add a little water and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add coriander-chilli paste,stir.cook on low flame till oil separates.Add 2 cups water.Cover the pan and cook on low -medium heat for 30 minutes or till mutton is tender..
- Add garam masala powder,stir and adjust consistency of gravy as you desire..
- Put off flame and leave for 5 minutes. Sabz gosht is ready to serve.Serve with rice /rotis..
If you find this Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.