Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coorgi pandi chicken curry recipe. To make coorgi pandi chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken – bone or boneless (depends on your preference).
- You need 4 of onions.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare of Ginger – garlic paste.
- Get of Indian spices powder – pepper, haldi, chilli, jeera, coriander powder (you need approx 1 teaspoon each).
- You need of Pandi coorgi masala.
- Use 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Provide a few of kotmir leaves.
Instructions to make Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry:
- Marinate small piece of chicken in ginger – garlic paste for 1 hour..
- Heat Oil and add finely chopped onions. Add slit green chilies and ginger garlic paste. Fry well till onions are golden brown.
- When onions are well fried, add Indian the Indian Masalas – Pepper, Haldi, Coriander, Red Chilli and Jeera powder and salt. Also add the pandy powder and Cook well..
- Add finely chopped tomaotes and fry well. When fried add little water and let it cook for a few minutes, Then throw in the chicken pieces. Cook well till the water comes to a boil..
- For Garnish – add Vinegar and Kotmir.
If you find this Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.