Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato bacon cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato bacon cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato bacon cheddar soup recipe. To make potato bacon cheddar soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato bacon cheddar Soup:
- Use 1 packages of Bear Creek classic Potato soup starter.
- You need 1 packages of Bear Creek cheddar Potato soup starter.
- Prepare 1 of * water or stock in the amount that the Bear Creek soup starters call for.
- Get 1/4 packages of bacon.
- Provide 2 lb of potatoes, I always the Maine ones, peeled, and cut in quarters.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 pints of sour cream.
- Use 1 of mini boule loaves, for individual servings.
Steps to make Potato bacon cheddar Soup:
- Place all ingredients except the bacon into a crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high 3-4 hours..
- During the last 20 min or so of the cooking time, cook the bacon until crispy (1 min per slice in the microwave works for me, b/c I am usually doing this totally last minute!) and add to crockpot..
- Hollow out mini boule loaf, add soup, and dig in!!.
If you find this Potato bacon cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.