Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom soup recipe. To make mushroom soup you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Soup:
- Take of Chinese Dried Mushrooms,.
- You need of Unsalted Butter,.
- Provide of Yellow Onion Finely Sliced,.
- Use of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled Finely Sliced,.
- Take of Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Sliced,.
- You need of Swiss Brown Button Mushrooms,.
- You need of Leeks White and Light Green Parts Only Coarsely Sliced,.
- Prepare of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Take of Vermouth / White Wine,.
- Take of Vegetable Stock,.
- Use of Heavy Cream,.
- Use of Whole Milk,.
- Prepare of Sea Salt,.
- Use of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Cayenne,.
- Provide of Parsley Finely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Mushroom Soup:
- Preheat oven to 160 degree celsius or 320 fahrenheit. Wack the dried mushrooms into the oven and roast until aromatic. Remove from oven. Transfer dried mushrooms into a spice blender..
- Blitz until powder form. Set aside. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add butter. Once butter has completely melted, add in onion and potatoes..
- Saute until the onions are translucent and the potatoes are soft. The potatoes should be soft enuff to be broken easily by a spatula. Add in mushrooms. Saute until the mushrooms start to caramelize..
- Add in leeks and garlic. Saute until aromatic. Deglaze the pot with vermouth, scrapping all the brown bites at the bottom of the pot. Add in vegetable stock and stir to combine well..
- Bring it up to a simmer. Reduce the heat down to low. Add in cream and milk. Stir to combine well..
- Continue cooking for about 5 mins. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt, pepper and cayenne. Slowly and carefully transfer into a blender. *You may reserve some mushroom slices for garnishing later. You may also have to do it in batches.*.
- Blitz until smooth. Return the soup back into the pot. Set aside. To serve, transfer soup into serving bowl. Garnish with the dried mushroom powder and parsley..
If you find this Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.