Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. To cook mutton curry you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton Curry:
- Prepare 200 grams of mutton.
- Get 3 tbsp of curd.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of refined oil.
- Get 1 of clove.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon and vinegar mixed.
- You need 1 of coriander leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut scraps.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Mutton Curry:
- Marinate mutton with curd mixture( 3 spoon curd+1/4 spoon turmeric powder+ salt+ 1 spoon Ginger garlic paste).
- In pan pour refined oil then add 1 clove and bay leaf then add chopped onions and Ginger garlic paste. saute well.
- add 2 spoon of coriander powder, 1 spoon of red chilly powder and 1/2 spoon jeera powder and mix well..
- Mix in the boiled and marinated mutton and stir well, add lemon, vinegar mixture and mix again. pour water as per need add salt.
- let it boil, add coriander leaves..
- In another pan add butter and saute Cocount scraps till brown add little water and garnish on curry..
If you find this Mutton Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.