Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese blue cheese curry recipe. To make japanese blue cheese curry you need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- You need 300 g of Beef (cubed).
- Get of [Marinade].
- Use 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 g of White Pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of [Stew].
- Provide 100 g of Carrots (diced).
- Prepare 100 g of Apples or Potatoes (diced).
- Take 50 g of Celery (diced, you can use Chinese Celery).
- Provide 70 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Use 30 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 2 cups of Water/Stock.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2-3 g of (2-3 pinches) Salt.
- You need of [Sauce].
- Use 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Flour (All Purpose).
- Get 1 Tbsp of S&B Curry Powder.
- Take 1-1.5 cups of Milk.
- Provide 50 g of Blue Cheese.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 clove (5 g) of Garlic (minced).
- Get 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- Use of [Miscellaneous].
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- MARINADE; marinate the beef with Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Olive Oil for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, melt the Butter and gradually add the Flour until it forms a roux. Add Curry Powder, Milk, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salt, Garlic and Nutmeg. Mix well until smooth, turn off the heat, and set aside..
- BEEF; add 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a wok until hot. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- VEGGIES; Heat another 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the Onions and Garlic until fragrant (10 secs). Then add the Celery, Carrots and Potatoes and fry them for a few minutes..
- STEWING; add the Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, mixing well. Then add Water/Stock as well as the Beef. Mix well, bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes..
- ASSEMBLY; remove the lid, add the Sauce and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced. To check the consistency, run the curry down your spatula and if it coats, the curry is done. Serve with rice..
If you find this Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.