Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef curry and dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef curry and dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry and dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry and dumplings recipe. To cook beef curry and dumplings you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef curry and dumplings:
- Prepare 1 of x Large Onion.
- Get 2 of x Teaspoons Garlic & herb.
- Get 1 of x Tablespoon Oil.
- Provide 2 of x Teaspoons Peri peri (optional).
- Take 4 of x Teaspoons Mild Rajah.
- Provide 2 of x Beef curry stock cubes.
- Prepare of WorchestireSauce.
- Get 2 of x Teaspoons Vinegar.
- Take of Ready made vetkoek dough.
- You need cubes of Peeled Potatoes cut into.
- You need 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need of Cake flour/maizena/bisto.
- You need of Beef stew meat.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Beef curry and dumplings:
- In a large pot. Add oil, chopped onion and garlic and herb. Cook until brown keep your spices close..
- Once brown. Add peri peri, rajah,worchestire sauce and beef stew. With half a cup of boiled water. And cook until brown. As soon as water is gone, add stock cubes and boil stew on a medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Whilst this is simmering. Prepare potatoes and dough so long. Remember to oil your hands before rolling into medium balls so the dough does not stick..
- Once the meat has cooked, add your vinegar and potatoes to the pot. Simmer for 30-45 minutes. Add water so it does not burn to the pot..
- As soon as potatoes are ready, mix your cake flour/bisto/maizena with water and add brown onion sauce to thicken the sauce. Mix well before adding to pot to prevent clots. Add your last salt and pepper to taste. Then place dough on top of the stew. Spice with aromat/salt and pepper. And put stove on a low heat. Let it simmer 35 minutes..
- Once ready (dough won't stick to fork/knife) add fresh cream and dribble the curry sauce with a big spoon and mix the cream and sauce together over your dumplings. Simmer 5 more minutes..
- Ready to serve. You can add chutney, bananas, basmati rice and even salad on the side. Remember to butter your dumplings. Enjoy 💟.
If you find this Beef curry and dumplings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.