Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala chicken curry recipe. To cook kerala chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala chicken curry:
- You need 500 grams of Chicken curry cut.
- Take 1-2 inch pieces of Ginger.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of peppercorns.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fennel seed.
- You need 5-6 of green chillies.
- Use 1-2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 5-6 tablespoon of Coconut oil.
- You need a handful of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of big onion chopped.
- Get 10-12 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 of medium sized tomato chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Kerala chicken curry:
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, turmeric powder and vinegar for 1/2 hrs..
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, green chilli, peppercorns and fennel seed..
- Heat coconut oil and add curry leaves into it. Fry a little..
- Add the masala paste. Fry till the raw smell gone..
- Add chopped onion along with some shallots. Fry till they are translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder..
- Mix the dry masalas well. Then add chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook..
- Once the tomatoes are mushy, add the marinated chicken pieces and mixed well..
- Add some green chilli and more curry leaves. Cover and cook..
- Add salt to taste. Add some hot water, some tomato pieces and cook till required consistency of the gravy..
- Tasty Kerala chicken curry is ready. Serve with some Malabar paratha..
If you find this Kerala chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.