Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry teriyaki pork belly recipe. To make curry teriyaki pork belly you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- Take 400 grams of Thinly-sliced pork belly.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- Cut the pork belly into bite-sized pieces. Grate the garlic and mix with oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and curry powder (for the sauce)..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pork belly over high heat until golden brown. Turn off the heat and blot excess oil with paper towels..
- Turn the heat back on and add the sauce from Step 1. Keep mixing so it doesn't burn. Coat the pork belly with the sauce and it's done..
If you find this Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.