Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavored marinated sweet onions recipe. To cook curry flavored marinated sweet onions you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions:
- Get 2 of Sweet new harvest onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Wine vinegar (or rice vinegar).
- You need 1 dash of Rosemary, if you have it.
Steps to make Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions:
- Cut the onions in half vertically, then slice thinly with the grain. (Sweet onions don't have harshness so you don't need to soak them in water.).
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and toss with your hands. You could also toss the ingredients in a plastic bag! When the onion has wilted, transfer everything into a clean jar..
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together, and it's done! If you rub the mixture very well, you can eat it after just 10 minutes of marinating. This keeps in the refrigerator for about a week..
- I love a simple sandwich with this marinade and cream cheese. It also goes well with tuna and chicken ham..
- Variations: Mix with sour cream and spread on graham crackers. Serve as an appetizer with wine. It goes well with cured ham and bacon too..
If you find this Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.