Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bengali Style Mutton Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Style Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Style Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali style mutton curry recipe. To cook bengali style mutton curry you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali Style Mutton Curry:
- Get 250 gm of Mutton.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 of medium size chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of meat masala.
- You need 50 gm of Oil.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of Potato.
Steps to make Bengali Style Mutton Curry:
- Take 250 gm Mutton pieces.Wash it well..
- Put 1 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder,1 tbsp Cumin powder,1 tbsp oil,salt 1 tbsp,1 tbsp red chili powder and mix together well..
- Keep it for 30 mins for marination..
- Take a Kardhai,put oil and heat it..
- Put dry spices.Add 3 medium size chopped onion and fry it until it looks golden brown..
- Then add Ginger garlic paste and fry it also..
- Add 3 green chillies, tomato pieces, Potato pieces and fry it well..
- Now add marinated Mutton and cook it for 15 mins..
- Add 1 cup water and cook it for 5 mins..
- Now put it into the pressure cooker and cook it in 10 Whistles..
- Again put the Mutton in the kardhai and add 1 cup water more.cook it for 10 mins (check the salt).
- Bengali Style Mutton Curry is ready to serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Bengali Style Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.