Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Flavoured Paneer buttery curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flavoured Paneer buttery curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flavoured Paneer buttery curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flavoured paneer buttery curry recipe. To cook flavoured paneer buttery curry you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flavoured Paneer buttery curry:
- Provide 1 lt of Milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Green chilies.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 big (cut into pieces) of Onion.
- Take 2 big chopped of Tomato.
- Use 1 chopped of Green chilli.
- You need 1 of Laung, ,dal chini small.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 7 pieces of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt,red chilli powder, coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Flavoured Paneer buttery curry:
- Boil milk,add green chilli, coriander leaves,salt, Kasuri methi and garam masala.Boil for 5 mins..
- Add vinegar into the milk and mix slowly. Milk will curdle. Take a cloth and strain the milk and wash it with water at least 2 times..
- Keep some weight on the paneer for 10 min.,then cut into square pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan,add bay leaf,laung,dal chini,cumin and saute it for 2 min.Add onion and saute it till it becomes light brown..
- Add spices, tomato and kaju.Cook for 5 min.Let it cool..
- Grind the masala in a mixer jar..
- Again cook this mixture on medium heat. Add paneer pieces and cook for 4 mins..
- Add butter and mix..
- Garnish it with cream and coriander leaves..
- Flavoured Paneer buttery curry is ready to serve.This curry will go with lachcha paratha or rumali roti..
If you find this Flavoured Paneer buttery curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.