Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green mutton curry / haryali gosht recipe. You can have green mutton curry / haryali gosht using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht:
- Get 500 gm of mutton.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 4 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Get 7-8 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of coconut pieces (optional).
- Get 2 of medium size oinion.
- Use 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
Steps to make Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht:
- I’m a mixer grinder grind ginger garlic green chilli coriander leaves mint leaves paste coconut and keep aside. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Sauté for a min till it turns translucent. Now add the green masala of ginger garlic coriander mint and chilli..
- Sauté the masala for a min. Now add turmeric powder and stir..
- Add garam masala mix well and cook till oil starts separating. Add little water if needed..
- Now add mutton pieces and mix well. Add little water and salt and give a nice stir..
- Put the lid and let it cook on a medium flame till the mutton is tender and soft..
- Once the mutton is cooked off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with nan, paratha or phulka..
If you find this Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.