Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & chickpea curry -vegan recipe. To cook sweet potato & chickpea curry -vegan you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan:
- You need 1 of Glug oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 pinch of Garam Masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chilli Flakes (depending on heat of curry).
- Provide 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- Provide 50 g of Root ginger.
- Get 750 g of Sweet Potato.
- Take 2 tins of Chickpeas.
- Provide 2 tins of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cloves of Garlic.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan:
- Heat the oil in the pan on a low heat and add the cumin seeds, garam masala & turmeric. Leave for a few mins and then add the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli flakes and increase to a medium heat for another 2 mins..
- Add chickpeas (drain and rinse), sweet potato chunks, tinned tomatoes and enough water to cover all the chickpeas and sweet potato..
- Cover and cook for approx half an hour on a medium- low heat, stirring occasionly and checking of more water is needed. Season when done..
- Boil rice whilst cooking dish and serve when potato chunks become soft (this will depend based on size of potato chunks)..
If you find this Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.