Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indonesian goat curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian goat curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian goat curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian goat curry recipe. To cook indonesian goat curry you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian goat curry:
- Take 2 lbs of goat meat with bones (goat belly, goat leg meat).
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Use 1 inch of galangal.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 of star anise.
- You need 3 pods of cardamom.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Take 5 of shallots.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 of candlenuts.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Take 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- Get 1 inch of fresh turmeric.
- Use 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of fried shallots or onions.
Steps to make Indonesian goat curry:
- Boil the goat meat for 30 minutes, discard the water..
- Grind shallots, garlic, coriander powder, white pepper powder, ginger, candlenuts, and turmeric using mortar and pestle or a blender with 1 tablespoon of oil..
- On medium high heat sautee the clove, cardamom, cinnamon, and star anise until fragrant around 10 seconds..
- Followed with the paste mix, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves and galangal. Sautee for 3 minutes until fragrant..
- Pour in the water and the goat meat, bring to a boil. Add the coconut milk and salt. I'm using pressure cooker, cook it on meat/stew setting or 45 minutes. Sprinkle the fried shallots..
If you find this Indonesian goat curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.