Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe. You can have uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- Get 500 g of cubed pork meat.
- Use 500 g of cubed lamb meat.
- Provide 2 liters of brown wine vinager.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Use 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of and a half sachets mild curry powder.
- Provide 1 can of apricot jam.
- Take 1 bottle of Mrs Balls Chutney.
- You need 7-8 of onions.
- Take 3 of large green peppers.
Steps to make Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- The most important part of the recipe is to let the meat marinade for at least 5 days for best flavour results. Start by lightly frying a copped onion in half a centimeter of olive oil until it starts to sweat..
- Then add garlic, salt, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and curry powder and continue to lightly fry for about 3-4min or until the onion is golden brown, making sure not to burn the ingredients..
- Add 2 liters of brown vinegar and bring to a boil..
- Add can of apricot jam and bottle of chutney, bringing to boil and reducing for about 40-50min to reduce the vinegar and thicken the marinade, stirring occasionally to make sure that it doesn't stick..
- Whilst letting the marinade cool down completely, chop up the rest of the onions into nice square sizes slightly larger than the size of your meat and add them into the cold marinade..
- In a big dish with the cubed meat mix, pour onions and marinade over and mix. Allow the meat to marinade for at least 4-6 days. The longer, the better, stirring every day or two..
- When ready, soak a few wooden skewers is water to prevent them from splitting during the cooking cooking process..
- In the meantime, cut up 3-4 fresh large green peppers into large squares..
- When the skewers have soaked, start skewering the meat, alternating between onion, green pepper and meat until all has been skewered. Don't be shy with the amount of onion and green pepper that you use!.
- When cooking, on the braai is the best. Serve with a potato salad, and enjoy!.
If you find this Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.