Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe. You can have baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice:
- Get of Salmon marinade.
- Provide 2 of Salmon fillets.
- You need 50 ml of soya sauce.
- Use 50 ml of mirin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need of vegetables.
- Take 1 bunch of kale.
- Provide 2 medium of carrots (diced).
- Prepare 1 small of onion (diced).
- Provide 6 of mushrooms (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of pepper (diced).
- Take 1 dash of sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of pepper for seasoning.
- You need of Fried rice.
- You need 1 cup of Cold cooked long grained rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Hot water.
- Provide 1 of egg.
Steps to make Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice:
- Mix the salmon marinade in a bowl and add the salmon fillets..
- Marinade the salmon at room temperature for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 300°F (fan).
- Place salmon fillets in kitchen foil on a roasting tin and loosely seal the edges (leave some edges open)..
- Place the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes (depending on size of fillets)..
- Whilst salmon is in the oven add oil to a pan until hot and fry the vegetables together until soft but still has a crunch..
- Add lemon juice stir the vegetables and turn off the heat..
- Add oil to another pan and add the cold rice and fry until the rice has softened..
- Mix the miso paste in hot water until dissolved and pour the paste into the rice. Mix the paste into the rice until even..
- Add the egg to the rice. Fry until cooked and evenly distributed..
- In the last 5 minutes before the salmon is ready turn the heat back on and add the kale in the stir fry and add the sesame oil..
- Fry the kale until it has softened but still has a crunch. Add pepper to season..
- Serve the salmon, vegetables and rice together..
If you find this Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.