Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To make lentil soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil Soup:
- Prepare 40 grams of Lentils.
- Provide 40 of to 50 grams Ground chicken.
- Get 200 ml of Water (for boiling the lentils).
- Use 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ○ Reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Mirin.
- Provide 1 dash of of each Salt and pepper.
- Take of vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of Button mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Brussels sprout.
- Use 6 of to 7 Green beans.
- Provide 1 pinch of Parsley.
- Use 1 of Cauliflower (as desired).
- Use 1 box of Tomato, small.
Steps to make Lentil Soup:
- Thoroughly rinse the lentils, then soak in water for 10 minutes. Season the ground chicken with salt, pepper, and sake..
- Prep the vegetables: Slice the mushrooms, rough chop the carrots, quarter the Brussels sprout and tomato, and diagonally slice the green beans in half. Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick rounds..
- Drain the lentils, put in a small sauce pan, add the water for boiling, then cook for 10 minutes (first on medium until it boils, then reduce to a low-medium)..
- Put oil in a separate pot, then sauté the ground chicken. Add the lentils and the boiled water from the lentils. Add the mushroom and carrots, then add the Brussels sprout, cauliflower, and zucchini, cover with a lid, cook for 8 minutes on medium-low, then add the dashi stock..
- Once the soup comes to a boil, add the tomato and green beans..
- Add the ○ seasonings, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with parsley, then serve..
If you find this Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.