Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spanish chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish chicken curry recipe. You can cook spanish chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spanish chicken curry:
- You need 500 grm of chicken.
- Take 2 tbs of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Dry oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 tbs of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 of Yellow bell pepper (cut into cube).
- Get 1 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 4 tbs of Olive oil.
- Get Knob of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Spanish chicken curry:
- Wash meat, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and marinate for 30 min.
- In a deep pan pour 4tbs oil, add onion and fry until golden brown.
- Now add chicken and cook in a medium flame for 15 min. Stir often. Add tomato puree, oregano, cumin powder, bell pepper and cook for 5 min,.
- Add 1 cup of water, salt and cook in low flame until chicken become soft.
- Now add coconut milk, and vinegar, and cook for 5 min, and remove the pan.
- Add knob of butter and sugar and your chicken curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Spanish chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.