Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry tonkatsu recipe. You can cook chicken curry tonkatsu using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- You need of Chicken cutlet.
- Provide 6 of chicken breasts.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Get of Cornstarch.
- Use of Egg.
- Use of Sauce.
- You need 1 box of Vermont Curry cubes.
- You need 8 of medium baby carrots.
- Provide 3 of large potatoes.
- You need .5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Get 2 of large bell peppers.
- Provide 1 of large white onion.
- Prepare of Optional Egg topping.
- Provide of Egg.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of Vinegar.
- You need of Spring oniom.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Pound chicken breasts flat. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with cornstarch, egg, and bread crumbs. Set aside. Tip: since the sauce yields up to 10 servings, I usually prepare a lot of the chicken this way and freeze them til the next time we eat this meal..
- Cut veggies in large chunks, set aside. Mince onion..
- In a large pan, saute onions in very little oil until fragrant. Add ground beef, pepper, and 2 tbsp fish sauce. Stir until beef is nice and cooked..
- Add 6 cups of water to the hot pot and allow to boil. Add carrots and potatoes and allow to simmer until veggies are soft..
- Turn off heat and add curry cubes. Mix well to disolve..
- Turn on heat, add bell peppers and cook until desired crunch is achieved..
- Deep fry your chicken cutlets..
- Butter up a hot pan. Whisk some eggs with a bit of vinegar and cook slowly in a non stick egg pan..
- Plate some rice. Add sauce and put chicken cutlet ontop beside runny scrambled eggs. Garnish with spring onion..
If you find this Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.