Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. To make brinjal curry you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry:
- Prepare 250 gram of Brinjal.
- Get 2 of large onion.
- Provide 1 of large Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide to Taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- Onion, Tomato, Corrinder,Brinjol chop finely..
- In a deep mixing bowl add chopped veggies..
- Add chilli powder,Termeric, Garam masala,Salt and mix well..
- Heat vessel and add oil..
- Now add Brinjol mixture and mix well..
- Cook on simmer flame for 5 mins..
- Add 1/2 cup water..
- Continue cooking for another 10mins..
- Serve hot with Chapati.enjoy!!!.
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.