Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sunday Pilau recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Pilau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Pilau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday pilau recipe. To cook sunday pilau you only need 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sunday Pilau:
- Take 2 tbsp of oil or butter or ghee.
- Take 3 of small pieces cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- You need 2 of whole cardomom.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of whole cumin.
- Take 3 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 8 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of leaf masala (optional, if u can find at the store).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic red masala(or u can make your own paste).
- Use half of green pepper cut into pieces.
- Use of i medium onion chopped.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes chopped or blended.
- You need 25 g of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of brinjal cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen sweet corn.
- Provide 3 of medium potatoes cut into large cubes.
- You need of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of chopped mint.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- You need 300 g of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups basmati rice (rinsed).
- Provide 300 g of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef or mutton mince.
Steps to make Sunday Pilau:
- Melt butter in the pot. add cumin seeds, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ground coriander,salt,black pepper,turmeric,leaf masala and curry leaves. allow the heat to release the flavours of the spices.
- Add the masala to the spices in the pot.
- While stirring throw in all your veggies, tomato paste and yoghurt.
- Stir in the uncooked rice.
- Add mince and 1 cup water. stir well..
- Let it cook on a high heat for about 20 mins until the rice becomes fluffy.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking to the pot..
- Once the rice swells, turn down the heat to lowest. keep the lid closed. Allow the food to steam together for +- 30 mins. until the potatoes are soft. you can add another 1/4 cup water if u find your rice or potatoes uncooked..
- While you are waiting for this, prepare yoghurt with chopped fresh coriander, mint and salt to taste..
If you find this Sunday Pilau recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.